Are you interested in becoming an Arts Ambassador?
Do you have the skills we need?
Are you able to:
- Collaborate and Cooperate
- Be Creative
- Problem Solve
- Self Direct
- Be Socially Responsible
- Be fluent with Technology
Would you like to help us promote the Arts and Culture and develop your leadership skills?
Arts Ambassador Roles / Responsibilities:
- Help plan and prepare for Focus days in the Arts
- Collect student voice and ideas about the Arts
- Create advertisements about upcoming events.
- Create powerpoints about events to tell all students about them ie Productions.
- Make videos of students working / creating
- Contribute to a half termly Arts Newsletter
- Send messages out about what we are doing on Arts Twitter feed.
- Help out and maintain the Arts area you are linked to.
- Represent the school on Arts Evenings / Events (be Front of House)
If you would like to apply there are 6 positions available in each Arts area:
Art, Music, Dance and Drama
Please speak to your teachers for more information.
Completed forms must be returned to Mrs Sutton (Room AR1) by Friday 29th Nov.