We would like to invite you to our Year 7 settling in evening, which will take place on Thursday, 10 October 2018 and Wednesday, 23 October. The evening will provide you and your child with the opportunity to meet with your child’s L4L teacher and discuss how well your child has settled into year 7. You only need to attend one of the evenings.
The evening will run from 3.45pm until 6.15pm with staff being available throughout the evening in your child’s form room. It is expected that all families and their child will attend this very important evening as it will be the first opportunity for families to meet with L4L teachers and discuss how well students have settled into the new academic year.
Appointments are made via our on-line booking system and the instructions for booking are shown overleaf. Booking will open at 6.00am on Monday, 30 September 2019 and close at 11.00pm on Wednesday, 9 October 2019.
Please be aware that all students should attend this event. You will need to sign in at Main Reception on arrival. Parking will be available in the usual car parks.
Parents On-Line Booking Instructions
- You may book your appointment slot from 6.00am on Monday, 30 September 2019 and close at 11.00pm on Wednesday, 9 October 2019.
- Discuss with your child the name of their L4L teacher.
To use the system please go to:
- You will be greeted by a login page which will ask for your title and surname (as it appears on our
- Academy records) and your child’s name and date of birth.
- Select ‘make your bookings here’.
- Select the subject and then the teacher you wish to see, click on the time you wish to meet, this will then open a box where you can, if you wish, enter specific questions for the teacher.
- Finally, click on ‘make a booking’.
- Your booking will appear on the timetable listed. You are able to change or cancel your booking at a
later date by clicking on the green shading.
Please note that teachers may make appointments too, so it is important that you check the system just prior to the parents’ evening.
If you do not wish to use the on-line booking system, your child is able to make appointments in class with their teachers and record them in their planner.
If you have any problems accessing the on-line booking system, please e-mail your queries to